• Bankruptcy applications move online

    From 6th April 2016 people seeking to make themselves bankrupt will no longer need to apply to the court. Instead they will complete an online application on GOV.UK, which will be submitted to an Adjudicator employed by The Insolvency Service. Online applications will be less expensive and, for the first time, will be able to be paid for in instalments. Insolvency Service chief executive, Sarah Albon, comments: “Seeking help to deal with problem personal debt is the ...

    Posted at March 30, 2016 | By : | Categories : News,Rural Business | Comments Off on Bankruptcy applications move online
  • Worried/Bamboozled/Angry about Developer Contributions?

    You are not alone!  Councils require financial and other contributions from developers as part of the planning permission for many types of development and this is usually on top of any highway or drainage works that may be required. Usually the person paying for the contributions is not the developer but the land owner or the end user. Developer contributions come in two forms- Section 106 Agreements – these are legal agreements between the Council and ...

    Posted at March 1, 2015 | By : | Categories : News | Comments Off on Worried/Bamboozled/Angry about Developer Contributions?
  • Extra help to get farmers online for BPS

    The Rural Payments Agency (RPA) has announced a package of measures to help farmers get online for the new Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) including the launch of regional digital support centres offering appointments for one-to-one sessions for those most in need. Farmers applying in 2015 for the BPS, which replaces the current Single Payment Scheme (SPS), will need to use the new Common Agricultural Policy Information Service online system. Letters are going out this week to thousands ...

    Posted at September 22, 2014 | By : | Categories : News | Comments Off on Extra help to get farmers online for BPS